Thank you for considering to welcome a stray into your life!
To help you decide whether we are the right rescue for you, please read these few key points before you apply:
- Most of our animals are in shelters in Romania, unless specified otherwise on their profile;
- The adoption donation for a cat is £250 – this covers their cost of travel, passport, microchip, vaccinations, tests and if old enough, spay/neuter.
- Timeframes: the entire adoption process can take a few weeks to a few months.
- Before applying, please take the time to research the conditions for strays in Romania. These strays can make awesome members of the family, but they often need more patience and time than you would expect. Ask yourself honestly: Are you the right adopter to help a Romanian rescue?
- After you apply, you may be sent a self complete form, or a volunteer will contact you to discuss your application in more detail. It may take a few days, but we respond to everyone – we email, we text, we call you. Please check your spam if you have not heard from us within 4 days.
- We encourage you to read more about our adoption process (click here) or, if you are thinking of fostering, you can read more about what it involves here.
- If you are happy with the above, and you wish to apply, please complete the form below to be contacted by our team.