Thank you for wanting to help us raise much needed funds for our Strays. In the age of technological advancement, helping has never been easier!
Here are just a few of the ways you can support:
- Sponsor a Stray directly via Direct Debit or Setting up a Standing order – please be advised that there is a charge if you choose to set up a Direct Debit, and not all of your donation will make it to us;
- Have a look at our Online Shop to see if there’s anything that would bring more value to your life.
- Donate your Birthday: if you’d like to opt out of receiving gifts this year, why not choose to create a fundraiser for our Strays instead? You can have your friends donate the value of a card or a gift towards the gift of life. More information on how to create a fundraiser is available here: https://stray2me.com/support/fundraise/facebook/.
- Donate items: we could always use blankets and dog toys/coats, and other items in mint condition could be put up for auction/raffles;
- Shopping online often? You can raise funds by browsing and ordering items through platforms such as EasyFundraising, The Giving Machine and Amazon Smile.
- Order food for the strays: If you’d like to donate bags of food or disinfectant, our partners at Paws Hope have set up a platform to enable you to do so – click here to access it. Or you can order food and other goodies from our AmazonWishlist – click here to access it.
- Vouchers/Gift Cards: we could always use toys, treats and materials for the items crafted by our volunteers, so why not consider donating a voucher instead?
- Organise a Car Boot sale;
- Organise a Charity Event: it can be anything from a Bake Sale, a Sponsored Dog Walk, a 10k or a Pub Quiz – you name it! Here is our first fundraiser as an official charity – we can also set up Just Giving pages. Please don’t hesitate to contact our team if you need a hand in organising this, or if you simply want to bounce some ideas off someone;
- Reach out to local and high street shops for support: did you know that each Pets at Home local branch can support one charity? Why not reach out to your local store and see if they would be willing to host our donation box? Many other shops are willing to also give a helping hand, all it takes is one question. Here are a few examples of local shops that have kindly agreed to help us raise funds (insert link to Sponsors – Pet shop / Simone’s salon).
Sign up to our NEWSLITTER!
Would you like an insiders view of the work of a rescuer? Sign up below for monthly insights and updates on our