JustGiving enables you to fundraise online quickly and simply. They are dedicated to giving fundraisers the technology they need to raise more and change more lives. With JustGiving you can raise money for Stray2Me Rescue, and share your appeal on social media in just minutes.
You can take part in an event, celebrate an occasion, remember someone or do your own thing. If you raise money for Stray2Me Rescue, JustGiving can also automatically claim gift aid on your donations.
JustGiving will ask you to set a target because fundraising pages with targets tend to raise more than those without. But even if you don’t hit your target, Stray2Me Rescue will still receive any donations you’ve raised so there is no reason not to try.
If you’re raising funds around a particular event, then your page will close 3 months after the event ends. If you’re raising funds outside of an event, your page stays open for 120 days by default. In either case, you can choose to extend your page duration at any time.
Click here to go directly to the page where you can sign up and create your fundraiser for Stray2Me Rescue. It’s quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for a registered charity. If you’d like to run your own project to help a friend in need or a local or overseas community, JustGiving Crowdfunding can help make it happen (currently available in the UK).
Just follow the steps below to create your page for a charity:
- Log into your account and click ‘Start Fundraising’.
- When asked ‘Are you fundraising for a registered charity?’, select ‘Yes, continue’.
- Search for Stray2Me Rescue
- Select whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
- If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and enter a bit more information about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- If you’re running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction, select ‘Yes’ where required. In this instance, donations to your Page won’t be eligible for Gift Aid.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. JustGiving will send the money that you raise directly to Stray2Me Rescue. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.